Just tried my first subscription box ever!!! Thanks hip2save for posting the deal. Here is the Klutch Valentines day box. Normal price $18 + $8 shipping. Used promo code for $16 off. Final Price $9!!
1. Zenify 12 oz = $2.16 (full size)- sold at Amazon in 12 pack also
Tastes like a healthy soda that is sweetened with only stevia and contains gaba and theanine which is apparently calming. Hubby and I quit drinking soda (most of the time) because it can upset your tummy and isnt healthy. That being said we both liked Zenify.
2. Absolute Minerals Softlines eyeliner pencil - $14.95 (full size)
Looking forward to trying this pencil but I have many others who are in line first.
3. Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts 2 oz - $3Apparently this food is super good for you. Its often described as nutty. I liken it to a cross between granola and rice. Good on salads, cereal, yogurt, veggies, etc. I like this product and many even start buying it regularly in the future.
4. Nature's Gate Cleansing Bar, Pomegranate Sunflower 5 oz - $2.28
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Its free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, EDTA, synthetic fragrance, colorants and animal byproducts. Its a Triple Milled Soap which apparently means that less of the air bubbles are left and so the soap lasts longer. The soap smells amazing and it left my skin feeling soft and not soapy.
5. Sample pack of 2 Acai Natural Energy Boost Chews - Approximately $1.00
This is a sample size package of some acai berry chews that are suppose to give you energy. Sadly I think these tasted horrible. I really wanted to like them but they just tasted sugary.
6. Natural Vitality Natural Calm Raspberry Lemon Flavor $6 - Sample size. This is a powdered drink mix with magnesium that is supposed to calm your nerves. It made me feel a bit sick. The container says to adjust portions if you dont feel well but I didnt really see any benefits from this product.
7. Pssssst! Dry Shampoo 1.75 oz. Sample size - $1.65 (Amazon)
This is the first dry shampoo spray that I have tried. Be careful because it is flammable until it dries.You shake the can and then spray it across oily parts of hair. After it dries a bit you comb through the hair. If you don't, then you will have bits of white powder left in your hair. I really like this product. Its nice to have a sample size if you don't have time to shower and need to get out the door. I like using this product on the weekend when I don't want to shower ever day.
8.iTRAIN $50 gift card - Value TBD
Gave this to my mom. Not sure if it works or is awesome but I like the idea of being able to download workout videos.
There were a few other items two CDs etc. Overall I feel that this was well worth 9 bucks and I enjoyed trying new things. Love the dry shampoo. But I will not subscribe to klutch for now. I feel like I really did not like some of the items. The gift card is nice but I heard some members could not get it to work. Personally I was a bit put off by the fact that Klutch sends slightly different boxes to various members. I am not a huge fan of the bait and switch and would rather wait for the company to be a bit more consistent. What has been your experience with klutch?